Animation and Multimedia Course in Patiala
CCC is the best Animation Institute in Patiala offering high quality & 100% job oriented professional Course in Animation & Visual effect, Degree in Multimedia and Animation, Team of Chandigarh Computer Centre have 33 years experience in own field.
Chandigarh Computer Centre has trained thousands of students for careers in Multimedia, Video Editing responsive web designing, Film Making and graphic designing.
Chandigarh Computer Centre combines high-quality academics with cutting edge technologies in its one of a kind, Centre of Excellence. Chandigarh Computer Centre tries hard to make students dreams come true & offer special training to get ready for job interviews. Student receives placement assistance upon successful achievement of their Diploma in 3D Animation Course in Patiala. CCC Animation Academy organizes workshops, seminars & competition to enhance their skills. After 12th Student Can join University Degree Course in Animation and Multimedia from UGC Recognized University.
Animation & Multimedia course covers the following topics
- Production – 3 D Animation and Character
- Post-Production (Audio and Video editing and VFX)
- Cinematography and Film Production
- Live Projects & Industrial Training & Case studies and Demo Reel
Module 1- Pre-Production for Animation
- Sketching and Illustration.
- Orientation Module
- Imaging concepts
- Layout & Design
- Still Life/Object Drawing.
- Story Boarding.
- Background Design.
- Character Design.
- Creating Textures/Patterns.
- Layout Design & Vector Illustration.
Module 2- Production for Animation
- 3D Modeling Basics and WorkFlows.
- Inorganic Modeling.
- Modeling various objects used in Architectural Interiors & Exteriors.
- Modeling Buildings.
- Modeling Interiors, Exteriors.
- Character Design & Modeling.
- Understanding Textures & Materials.
- Ray Tracing Algorithm.
- Mechanical Rigging.
- Character Rigging & Skinning.
- Creating various Expressions/Moods.
- Facial Rigging.
- Understanding the importance of Mapping.
- Learning Lighting Concepts.
- Building physically accurate Lighting Rigs.
- Importance of 3-Point Lighting approach.
- Learning about Direct & Indirect Lighting.
- Rigging Concepts, Principles & Types
- Pose to Pose Animations & Straight Ahead Approach.
- Character animations.
- Techniques and Development.
- Creating Walk Cycles, Run Cycles etc.
- Camera Animations Techniques.
- Particles & Dynamics.
- Soft & Rigid Body Dynamics.
- Rendering still Frames & Animations.
- Rendering various passes.
Module 3 –Cinematography and Film Production
Everyone, at some point, dreams of living the high life in Hollywood making a big name for themselves in the glamorous industry of movie-making. Gear yourself up to become the best of the best in cinematography and film/video production program, and you might do just that.
Cinematography and film/video production major wouldn’t be complete without an overview of the history of cinema: the advancements and innovations that got us where we are today and a look at the landmark films we hold sacred as “classics.” Film theory and criticism will be studied as well, helping you to begin to develop your own analytical skills. Taking a more sociological perspective, you’ll examine the role film plays in our culture and how it has shaped the world.
- Sound Recording & Design
- Production Design